Monday, December 13, 2010

Transitioning to a Healthier Life

The past two years that I’ve been coaching people towards a healthier lifestyle have been very gratifying and rewarding. Not only have I saw transformations in people’s bodies but in their mind and spirit. What a blessing to inspire others with a sense of self-reliance, determination, and confidence to unlock their true potential.
I was very touched by a client’s recent testimony she shared with me on how Transitions has truly changed her life. With her permission, I decided to share what she wrote:
The most helpful thing I have learned the last 12 weeks is food can and will control your life; mentally, physically, and emotionally! I did not realize how each day was controlled by what I actually put in my mouth. After a couple of weeks with the Transitions Lifestyle, I started to feel like a different person. No question my husband has noticed the changes in me and he is really enjoying the fact he is now eating healthier too. The information I have learned about processed foods, fiber, and good/bad fats have been a wealth of knowledge. However, the grocery store tour was my favorite class day with Transitions.
Since living the Transitions Lifestyle, I have felt like I finally know who I am inside and out. I found an inner peace with mind, body, and spirit. I have had more energy than I ever dreamed was possible, which in turn helps me with daily chores and keeping up with my boys. My workouts at the gym have even felt different. I feel like I can actually feel my muscles responding immediately. I believe this is due to healthier eating. The best part is my clothes are fitting better! Spiritually, I have had a calmness within, which has calmed down my “stressful” days and given me time to pray and meditate.
There is no doubt my family and I will continue to strive for a healthier lifestyle. The information I have learned in the last 12 weeks is an education that will last a lifetime and hopefully, help my family live a wonderful, lengthy lifetime! The information obtained from Transitions was more like a college course in nutrition. The cost of this program should never deter anyone from taking the class. The money is so worth the overall results on your body, mind and future.
I invite you to come and find out what Transitions is all about. Maybe it will change your life too! The next presentation is January 6, 2011. Contact me for more information: girene@sbcglobal.net,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Martinsville-IN/Pressing-...

No comments:

Post a Comment